Saturday, 19 July 2014

It's been a while...

Hello everyone! I honestly feel so bad for not posting in over a month but trust me I'm back and will be constantly updating throughout summer! Everything seems to have been a little mental and now it's summer, I can relax and concentrate on my blog and my youtube. I hope none of you think I've disappeared from blogging because I haven't definitely not, let's just call it a very well needed break that has come to an end. I will be trying my best to update weekly and I have tons of fab video ideas as well so check out my youtube!
As summer has finally began have some fun pictures of me and Ell enjoying it!


4 comments:

  1. nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you blogging again Lucy! I was wondering do you fancy doing some sort of collaboration? Perhaps a summer/ festival themed one? - Obviously you don't have to but let me know if you're interested and we can come up with some ideas.
    Emily x - http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love to, what's your e-mail?x

      Delete
    2. It's emilyjanesblog@gmail.com if that doesn't work for whatever reason then let me know and I'll give you my other one :) x

      Delete