Tuesday, 9 September 2014

A Bit Of Fun


I always end up dressing completely impractical for mine and Ell's 'adventurous' days but the positive is I get good pictures out of it. Photography is something I'm desperate to get back into so these walks are the perfect opportunity. We love exploring where we live and never fail to find somewhere new and interesting. My trusty chelsea boots are from H&M with my AA dupe skirt from Matalan paired with a band tee and necklace I purchased abroad. My hat is from Missguided and I am in love with it now I've gained the courage to where it out. The Polaroids of the day were pretty cute as we tried to use a twig as a make shift 'selfie stick', fujifilm you really need to bring out a timer! Days like this are what I love, making the most of the simple things and spending time with my favourite person.

Lucy x












15 comments:

  1. aww these photos are so cute! looks like you had an amazing time! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun day, yes I'll take a look!x

      Delete
  2. Love your fujifilms! I really want one! You both look gorgeous and what a beautiful place x


    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great investment, thank you!x

      Delete
  3. Those Polaroids are just the cutest! I love taking them with my friends too! You look wonderful Lucy x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're such a fun way to remember the best moments!x

      Delete
  4. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorei todas as fotos, elas ficaram maravilhosas. Muito inspiradoras!!!

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! Your outfit was on point and it looks like you had a lot of fun ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are lovely! I really want an instax mini, the pink one looks so cute! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of your blog and your photos :-)

    www.ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete