Saturday, 13 September 2014

Keep It Simple


Although I had promised in  my most recent video that September would be a month for saving up, today I failed to stick to that as I journeyed  into Manchester. The weather has been allowing me to wear my cute summer dresses for a little bit longer so I took this H&M dress with my Primark 'maxi' blazer to make the look slightly more dressed up. My bag is my favorite vintage find with my well loved hat being from Missguided. I feel the cute necklace from Matalan adds a dainty detail which I loved for femininity, however the chunky boots from New Look bring it back to my style as they're quite an edgy piece. I feel like this look has been hidden in my wardrobe for a long time but I've never considered pairing these items, my favorite element is the hat as it looks chic and slightly different. I also want to thank the woman in the cute cafe who complimented my hat, it was lovely for stranger to say such nice things!

Lucy x







12 comments:

  1. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this, so gorgeous Lucy! Such a stunning outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on that h&m dress is gorgeous and works perfectly with the fedora hat I think!
    x


    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love outfit

    you have a lovely blog here and i love your design

    if you have a secound would be great to see you over on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a lovely day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely look! Your hat looks so perfect with it too! Omg i'm actually obsessed with your jacket though its genuinely so gorgeous loovely look doll and such a beaut blog definitely following!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you so much, lovely comment!x

      Delete