Thursday, 30 October 2014

Things never change

Even though this week I've been on holiday, it has proved pretty hard to get time to post on my blog! I seem to have got caught up in going to school to do extra work (not fun) and spending a lot of time with my closest friends, so far it's been a nice break but pretty busy. I managed to get a morning out with my mum to Hebden Bridge which never seems to change even when the seasons do, the sun is always shining. I went quite casual wearin my grey Topshop joni jeans, Urban Outfitters shirt, H&M chelsea boots and my beloved leopard print H&M jacket. Although the outfit is simple, I felt very comfortable feeling warm and snug rather than drastically making a statement. I hate to say it, but as winter is approaching I'm spending more and more time in my same old jeans, help!

Lucy x








13 comments:

  1. This is so fun, you're just so beautiful Lucy x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly not holly! But thank you so much, I love to see your comments!x

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! The jacket is stunning! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie I love the Lipstick, what one are you using & definitely the jacket is beyond gorgeous

    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline lip crayon in Berry Much! Love it sooo much, thank you!x

      Delete
  5. Fab outfit! I love the shirt, and I'm a massive massive fan of that lip colour. What brand is it?? :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline, the colour berry much, it is my favourite thing ever!x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous autumn outfit! Love the lippy :)

    cat // je suis cat

    MAC GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete