Friday, 21 November 2014

Night Lights


So I now have my amazing new camera meaning my shots can be better quality and unique. I tried something a little different by shooting in complete darkness with only the exposure to the flash to highlight me. I love the tones in the background with the grey marled tee from H&M, the night looks so busy yet it's frozen in the shots. I kept my traditional 60s element with my hounds tooth print skirt from Missguided and paired my favourite chunky boots from New Look. 

Lucy x



8 comments:

  1. Great look, love the skirt!

    GIVEAWAY (win a CAPE)HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, I've never tried shooting in complete darkness before! Your outfit is gorg, I need the skirt x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally always think I can't take my outfit pictures when it is dark already but actually you just proofed how great night pictures can look, totally love them!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought they looked pretty good!x

      Delete
  4. i love how these photos turned out! they look so good, gorgeous outfit

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete