Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Oh so autumnal...

I honestly can't believe that November is here and I am still wearing skirts with bare legs, I think that is an accomplishment. Although the weather is getting chillier, I am braving it just to show off this beautiful UO cord skirt to it's full potential. Scrolling through my blog it's like a flashback to the 60's as I am in love with the prints and styles such as the polo neck jumper from Primark. This tartan scarf was such a bargain being £3 from the mens section of primark, who could say no? I am not one to wear vibrant colours or patterns at this time of year so a pop of burgundy is my go to style. I finished the look of with my H&M Doc style shoes (yes these are my school shoes) with a cute pair of frilly socks. Oh so autumnal....

Lucy x






13 comments:

  1. Loving the h&m style dms. Proper cool x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of the skirt is just gorgeous! I absolutely love everything about it. Amazing style!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with burgundy and oxblood in Winter, they become my essential colours!
    Cx
    www.shoppedanddropped.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lucy, you look stunning girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I love the colour of this skirt! so gorgeous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting this skirt for so long, but they only had rusty orange or black and then I saw this and got so excited, eee!

      Delete
  6. The shoes and skirt are pretty much perfection and your dog is so cute :)|
    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ahaha I love her to pieces!

      Delete
  7. Ah love finding bargains in the men's section in Primark! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete