Saturday, 17 January 2015

A snowy old day





Isn't just wonderful when your having a lovely walk, all excited to get the perfect blog shots, you pull out your camera and realise you've left the battery and memory card at home. It is the best feeling ever (please sense the sarcasm). These shots were taken on my trusty iPhone so the quality is not as flawless, but still pretty good! Snowy days are my favourite for walks and photos as I think it's fair to say, snow makes any scenery look pretty. I think it's just the crisp white back drop which seems to provide beautiful tones of light and dark which compliment an outfit very well. This is not my most 'stylish' ensemble yet dog walking outfits can never really be that stylish, I just wanted to showcase the scenery really. My parka is from Matalan, scarf Urban Outfitters and jeans Topshop and that is pretty much it. As much as I'm getting sick of winter, I do love it when it's a snowy old day...

Lucy x








29 comments:

  1. Such beautiful shots, I agree that snow makes such a lovely background. I love your tartan scarf :) x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, snow is the best for pictures!

      Delete
  2. I love the snow! These pics are so cute!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! Down here in the South East we haven't got snow yet -_- but I've got my fingers crossed! Your photos are still great, I am forever impressed with phone cameras these days ^_-

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had so much up north, a bit sick of it now!

      Delete
  4. Snowing just like this where I am! Love the scarf x

    fashionbatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, the place is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, England can be pretty occasionally!

      Delete
  6. Awesome pictures and the doggie is a cutie^^
    P.S. visit my blog new readers are always welcome :)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lil bonnie, I'll have a look at your blog!x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pictures! Ps love your blog!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, as always! Love this outfit on you – you’re simply stunning!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made the same mistake of leaving my memory card at home recently! Your photos look really great though x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I haven't had that happen to me yet, (knock on wood,) but I can only imagine how annoyed I would be if I did leave the memory card and battery at home! lol. Love these photos though! and that last scenery picture is gorgeous! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green parka and plaid scarf combo!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw lovely photos your dog is so cute! Love the scarf too

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a little like that, isn't it? Although I wouldn't have guessed these were taken on your phone.. they're GREAT! Especially that last landscape photo! :-)
    LIKE A HARTE // BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovey photos! I love your blog dear, you are so pretty xx



    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete