Tuesday, 6 January 2015

The windswept look is so 2015

This outfit was one I put together not knowing whether the speckled print jumper from Forever 21 would compliment my Primark grid print trousers. Turns out it does, I am obsessed with the two layering necklaces (no, it is not a reference to the Illuminati, the triangle and eye just happened ) yet I have no idea where I purchased them from. I feel the only shoes I own suitable with this look are my slip on Topshop shoes which everyone and their mums seem to own, they're pretty but not so practical. These shots turned out better as expected due to wind battling me in the shots, the windwept look is so 2015...

Lucy x








22 comments:

  1. Love the layering necklace trend going on at the moment it makes a simple outfit a little bit more interesting, love it with the speckled jumper so cute! Em xox

    Californiadreamingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I am so in love with this cozy sweater. I love the shoes you chose to pair with this look as it makes the whole thing put together but not too fussy.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love the trousers

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love necklace layering too, first I need to get some necklaces to layer with though, haha, great outfit! Love the heathered print of your sweater! :)

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!, I like your hair! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your pants!!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are gnarly - love them on you!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. as everyone has said, the trousers are amazing ! i'm loving the smart trousers at the moment. You really pull this look off !!

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants look great on you!
    Xo, priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print of those trousers and they look great mixed with that top :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those trousers. So cute

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the trousers so much!

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete