Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Photography: A Road to Nowhere


This past week I've had the urge to go out and just photograph anything an everything, so that's what I did. I took some books from my Nana known as 'Photograms' from 1956 & 58 (will be blogging about soon), they showcased a range of photos that captured pure moments of sheer beauty. It's inspired me to tell a story with my photos. think outside of the box. These shots were taken with the idea of pathways in mind, showcasing the way we focus on whats ahead. No matter what you think, when you view these pictures you will be drawn into the same pathway as everyone else. I played around with parallel angles, winding corners and curved lines to emphasize that human nature is to follow the way ahead, even if it's a road to nowhere...

Lucy x







24 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! you have a great eye xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! I love them! xx

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics. So suggestive^
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs are so beautiful! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photographs are so beautiful. It brings this nostalgic feeling from when I used to look at old travel magazines when I was a kid! Uhh love it!

    <3

    - Chariza M.
    LE-VISUALISTE : (fashion, art, lifestyle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you could relate to these shots, lovely to hear!

      Delete
  6. The pictures are so beautiful, and the view is amazing!
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you wanna follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and fb? let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures, the snow looks so pretty <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these pictures are so breathtaking <3 Definitely pintrest worthy ;)
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love your photo's <3 <3 <3
    Love Michelle

    www.mforfashion.com
    Personal Fashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are beautiful!! Serious wanderlust right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning pictures! These would look amazing framed in the right kind of room.

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful collection of photographs.
    I am loving your blog, Lucy!
    Mara // marashares

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures:) http://fabricandcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete