Wednesday, 11 March 2015

On an adventure...

 Me and Ell found ourselves out on a rather long walk on Saturday as the weather was far too wonderful to let it go to waste. We decided to venture up somewhere we'd never been before in order to 'adventure' somewhere new. I'd been here 5 years ago and loved the place, but fell in love completely again as it is such a beautiful spot! There will definitely be many posts from this location throughout summer so be prepared for those! I decided to wear my Joni jeans as it looked like summer, yet it was still rather bitter. My high neck Forever 21 jumper worked wonderfully with my Topshop denim jacket along with my UO tartan scarf. I think my footwear was rather appropriate as my River Island boots never fail me! Sometimes it's nice to have a break from the normal, go on a little adventure... 

Lucy x 






28 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I like your writing style! <33

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the jacket! Also wishing I had scenery like this near me! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very thankful of finding these amazing spots sometimes!

      Delete
  3. you both look amazing!! Lovely pics :)

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf! So cozy looking

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your outfit,it;s so lovely! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your outfit and very cute pics!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, your outfit is fab! x
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like such a pretty place! and the denim jacket and scarf go really well together xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like such a nice place! I love how you paired your denim jacket and scarf. Hope you have a good day!

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an ADORABLE outfit! Love those pics! xo

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend! ♥
    www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a wonderful place! I should do some "adventuring", too, Spring is here :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, you find some beautiful places!

      Delete
  12. Your photos are so gorgeous! I love the relaxed retro look, especially the tartan scarf!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning outfit, you look great. The photos are amazing :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/03/blue-lashes.html

    ReplyDelete