Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Beach chills

When I say 'beach chills' I mean in all instances, 1. it was fairly chilly and 2. I feel the most chilled and relaxed when I'm by the sea. My outfit choice wasn't exactly practical for the activities of this day but I was determined on wearing at least one outfit whilst I was away, that didn't include walking boots. I am in love with this off the shoulder Topshop top as the boho/hippie vibes are my current obsession! I paired it with a few layered necklaces, my Topshop mom jeans and some Topshop slip ons. Although is outfit is simple, I completely adore the elegance of it as I love the odd cuts to the top and the jeans together. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to imply but sometimes I ramble and I can't help it, let's just appreciate the beach chills...

Lucy x




18 comments:

  1. NICE OUTFIT, lovely top
    new post :http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/04/lady-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! As my town is by the sea, I relate to 'beach chills' a lot! Cute outfit hun!

    <3,
    Chariza M.
    LE-VISUALISTE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the beach so much, would love to live near it!

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty !
    Xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely compliment, thank you!

      Delete
  5. loved your post! you look super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, definitely getting boho/chill vibes!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit and I love that top!! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos and your outfit!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete