Sunday, 19 April 2015

That 90s summer vibe

This outfit was inspired by a girls street whilst on a recent trip to Manchester, she had paired a playsuit with a high neck jumper and it proved the perfect combination for this bi polar spring weather! I decided to pair my Primark turtle neck with a strappy H&M dress which has the cutest ditsy print on it. I simply wore my H&M chelsea boots as when do I ever not wear these? I love the 90s vibes off this outfit which is definitely a style I always get inspiration from, it is finally starting to feel slightly more like summer so I'm loving that 90s summer vibe...

Lucy x





19 comments:

  1. You look so good! major hair envy! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the dress is so cute :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/inspire-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool !
    Love that dress.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love summer layering, you look amazing - definitely going to try this out myself - love love love the 90's vibes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it's such a nice style!x

      Delete
  5. adore this outfit! love the idea of pairing a high neck jumper with a summer dress x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! You pull off the 90s vibes so well! I also LOVE the colour of the pictures; definite vintage!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog just gets better xoxo
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layering - such a great way to be able to wear a summer dress in spring! xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photographs and outfit are so lovely! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your style! 90s is one of my fave fashion. Interested in GFC follow for follow? Please let me know.
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I love 90s fashion, I'll take a look!

      Delete