Saturday, 11 April 2015

Where have I been?


It feels like a while since I've sat down and blogged, this is because I've been so busy with life and holidays and so much stuff is happening I can't find time to relax and do my blog! The past week I've been in the Lake District with my family which was so relaxing, I found myself unexpectedly feeding lambs, jumping from trees and riding miniature trains. I definitely chilled out a lot being with my family in the beautiful countryside but now I'm home it is red alert stress levels! I have so many things I want/need to do and so little time! I find it hard to focus after having a long break, but I'm ready to get back on track and start more hard work. Expect good things...

Lucy x

10 comments:

  1. Great photos, the first one is really cute !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/belted-scarf.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh these photos are so cute (especially the one with the lambs :') ) looks like you've had an amazing time <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to just relax and have a break from life!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a really good time in the Lake District, your photos are great :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lake district, its so pretty! Those lambs are really cute x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice place, they were even cuter in person I wanted to steal one!

      Delete
  6. Great photos! Looks like you had a lovely time xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete