Monday, 25 May 2015

Backyard chills

I think if I was to travel to LA right now, this outfit would fit in perfectly. I adore seeing the street styles of american teens as I feel they have more 'personality' in their style than those I see in the UK. Pairing to 90s trends, mom jeans and check shirts, I decided that it was the perfect casual cool look. The white cropped tee from Topshop is one of my summer staple pieces as I feel the design is so flattering, one of the perks of being flat chested! I finished the outfit off with my converse as who wouldn't grab a pair of converse for those backyard chills?

Lucy x

















26 comments:

  1. Cute and casual, Love you plaid.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you think American teens have 'personality' with there outfits!!! Your fashion would fit right in here!

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to go in summer, eeeee!

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love the look! Super 90s, trendy and cool! Love the check outerwear!

    May x • http://themayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look! I get what you mean about LA style. I find myself being more inspired by American street style than British lately.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I feel british teens lack a lot of confidence dress wise and americans seem to have no cares!

      Delete
  6. Loving this chilled look! Pull if off amazingly x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm true. Converse are life!
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, I definitely wish I lived in LA sometimes!

      Delete
  9. I really like your plaid shirt, very cute relaxed look :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color of this flannel!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it goes with so many basics!

      Delete
  12. Love your flannel and shoes :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit! Definitely perfect for LA. Love your shirt! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete