Friday, 8 May 2015

Hoping for sunshine

Today the weather was wonderful and when the weather is wonderful, everything in life seems to be wonderful! I just want to dance around singing jolly songs all day, but that's just what happens when you live somewhere that is rainy the majority of the time. I decided to go for a casual look with another one of these Topshop basic crops which I want in every colour, a over-sized Topshop shirt which was an absolute bargain in the sale and you'll never guess... my Topshop denim skirt! This whole outfit is basically Topshop, I swear I do shop else where! On days like this I really look forward to all that summer holds, I'm hoping for sunshine...

Lucy x




22 comments:

  1. Loving how casual yet vintage this is! That outerwear and skirt! <3

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! I'd love for you to check it out, and hopefully do it, too! Have fun! <3

      May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

      Delete
  2. That skirt it's gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit - especially the skirt!

    Ella x
    Inkdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and I love the jolly vibe. That shirt and skirt are great for spring. Cute!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear, I love both pieces!x

      Delete
  5. looking stunning

    Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    Following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    My blog new post is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so happy and lovely! Love this outfit - that skirt is gorgeous <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've fallen in love with the oversized Topshop shirt based purely on these photos! It looks so vintage yet comfy, love it :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photographs are beautiful! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realllyyy love this outfit, especially your skirt. Your photos are awesome as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an amazing blog! May I follow you?
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    FB Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is perfect for sunny days! I am exactly the same, total topshop junkie!

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the plaid touch in your outfit!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous hun, love your skirt and plaid shirt!

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete