Friday, 1 May 2015

I'm 16!!

So it was my 16th birthday on the 11th April and I am so happy that I'm finally 16! I took these shots in my newly converted shed which is my favourite thing ever, expect many blog posts on it! I decided to go for a 'hippyish' outfit which is a style I'm feeling really influenced by at the minute. My V-neck crop is from Topshop and is my new favourite basic piece which I think looks ever so 90s grunge with my vintage Levi jeans. I am OBSESSED with this textured kimono from Tk Maxx which has an amazing mixture of bright colours which I love! I am still loving layering alternate necklaces so I threw on a few of my favourites from Primark & H&M, I think it's the best way to spice up basic pieces. Finally, I wore my Adidas gazelles which I am completely in love with as they are super comfy and look perfect with the majority of outfits. I had a lovely birthday, thank you to everyone who made it wonderful...

Lucy x





12 comments:

  1. You look so pretty !
    Love the outfit, dear !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool! love your fringe! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! For a converted shed that looks like an amazing space! The outfit vibes really suit you too :D
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Lucy! The shed is absolutely gorgeous, and so are you! Loving the look! <3

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That shed looks insanely cool! Can't wait for the blog posts on it! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! that shed looks really cool, Happy belated Birthday :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a nice birthday, just found your blog and love it! Really like the addition on the kimono as it really adds to the whole outfit :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Whit is an April baby too!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so pretty! Come and decorate my room please ahah

    Also happy birthday lovely!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jeans and happy birthday! (a bit late) haha x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit, you have a great style.
    Petra
    www.98suniverse.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete