Saturday, 6 June 2015

It's not black and white?

What can I say? It is starting to feel slightly more like summer, the wait has certainly been long enough! As I am typing this I have pretty much finished all my exams and finished high school which means tonnes of time for blogging, youtube and just spreading my creativity in every way possible! As I'm no longer in school, being able to wear what I want every day feels so good. I am obsessed with this vintage striped polo neck as the pink colour in it is something completely different for me. I went for the almost 'typical tumblr' look by pairing it with my Adidas gazelles and a tennis skirt. One final thing, it's not black and white!

Lucy x





20 comments:

  1. I love the look! The necklace is such an adorable detail! Have a lovely summer!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - especially the cropped polo neck! :)

    Alice

    www.alicewojcik.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks so much for the shorts on depop too, they are so nice! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! Obsessed with your necklace <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely look! x

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit, hope your exams went well, enjoy your freedom :)

    Charlotte Harvs - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think necklace completes the look! It's an incredible subtle touch to an already incredible outfit! That jumper is gorgeous <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice look. Your eye necklace is so cute! I love eyeball accessories x)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this style! Great turtle neck top!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so cool! I love the crop and sneakers. And your necklace ahhh!

    Kate xx
    www.prettydressesinthelaundry.com/www

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! flawless

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH! This is so lovely, I love pleats and stripes together xx

    ReplyDelete