Monday, 29 June 2015

PROM

First of all let's just appreciate the last picture, I think you should and all go follow the hench Arslan on instagram @arslan_mo because he's been waiting two years for this shoutout and he's finally earned it! I had an absolutely amazing time with my best friends dancing around, taking so many pictures and just appreciating the last time I'd be with everyone who I have grown to love over the past 5 years. Prom in the UK is slightly different to in America, we have one at the end of high school when we finally leave. The best story of the night was about our limo, we'd booked a white stretch very sophisticated limo and long story short a giant pink hummer called the 'Chick Truck' ended up taking us. In the end we just laughed about it and ended up having the best car journey I've ever had. Prom has honestly made me reflect so much on leaving school and how much fun I've had over the past five years, it's scary to think that now I have to grow up. I am so thankful to everyone who made my prom and high school life full of surprise's and I'm sure you know who you are!

Lucy x 













26 comments:

  1. You look so pretty !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is stunning! And so are you!
    The photos are great. Looks like you had a great time :)
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are your friends look absolutely amazing! Hope you had a great time.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was sooo fun!

      Delete
  4. You're so pretty, and you look lovely!

    check out my blog + follow too?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty, and you look lovely!

    check out my blog + follow too?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely red dress, your dress also looks nice
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/birthday-celebracion.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous, there's no prom here :(
    Petra XX
    http://98suniverse.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun, may be gather your friends together and throw your own?

      Delete
  8. Omg, it must've been so cool to have had a truck pick all of you guys up. It sounds like such fun! I wish my prom was as amazing, but oh well. You look amazing, by the way! Is your dress a two piece?

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, nope even though it looks like a two piece it was a dress!

      Delete
  9. awww you look so gorgeous!
    hope you had a fab night
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. your dress is beautiful, glad you had a fab night! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look utterly beautiful and It sounds and looks like you had an amazing time! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where's your dress from because I'm looking at prom dresses at the moment? x

    ReplyDelete