Wednesday, 10 June 2015

You never know until you try

Do you ever buy a piece of clothing and wonder whether they're actually something someone of your age would wear? Well I seem to be doing this quite often! I fell in love with these pants from New Look for many reasons: they're black and white, they aren't tight and they're striped. I wondered how I was going to fit them into my style but pairing them with this high neck top from H&M and my favourite Topshop denim jacket really toned down the maturity of the piece. Sometimes I think branching out of your comfort zone is the best thing to do in fashion, you never know until you try...

Lucy x







15 comments:

  1. Your style is INCREDIBLE. I'm going to make a trip to the Sydney H&M over the winter holidays just for you xoxo
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, H&M always has amazing stuff!

      Delete
  2. P.S. What's your Twitter username? The link isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those trousers!!!
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've styled these trousers! I've recently bought some trousers which were a little out of my normal comfort zone too. But they're fastly becoming one of my favourite pieces. Lovely post sweetie, I adore youre style :) x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, branching out of your comfort zone needs to be done more often!

      Delete
  5. Super stunning! I'm so in love with your pants! I do that too, haha, so we're on the same boat! <3

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love the look, the pants are amazing :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pants are amazing and look great on you! xo
    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete