Sunday, 12 July 2015

Intricately Finished

I have come to the conclusion and that everyone and their mothers now owns this skirt, yet I still can't help but wear it constantly! With temperatures being rather impressive these past few days a simple summery outfit like this has been getting me through not over heating. I adore this H&M crochet top as I think the shape of it is so unique for a crocheted piece, paired with the ever so famous Topshop denim skirt I think it is the perfect combination of my style. I threw on my New Look sandals as what is a summer day without sandals? Not being a huge fan of sandals, I tend to struggle in summer finding ones I actually like, yet these help make this look intricately finished...

Lucy x





11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, Lucy, and especially your sandals :)
    So summery, simple and fun! X

    www.farawaylucy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this look, dear !
    Xoxo

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, it's such a great 70s vibe. The crochet top is amazing, such a good find, and I totally get what you mean about everyone and their mother owning the skirt! Doesn't stop me from lusting after it still though, you look great in it too x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing that skirt for so long now, it's just so nice! I love how you've styled it with that cute crop top!x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is the epitome of this summer's trend; I love it! Wish I owned that skirt since everyone else seems to own it, haha. Loving your top, too!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! your blog is fab :) x

    cat / je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i love that bracelet!
    xo Jessica
    rusticbones.com

    ReplyDelete