Sunday, 2 August 2015

A special little treasure

Another day, another adventure around the beautiful island of Kefalonia. On the Saturday we spent the day on a trip around some of the highlights of the island; Melassani caves, Argostoli, Assos, Fiskardo and a boat trip to round it all off. My favourite place was Assos which was one of the most photogenic places I have ever visited, I wanted to stay there forever. As the weather was so humid I decided on a simple Topshop crop, New Look shorts and my Quay sunglasses. I am sure that throughout that day, every time I turned my head the sight I saw never failed to amaze me! Travelling around parts of the island made me realise what a special place Kefalonia is, a special little treasure...

Lucy x











28 comments:

  1. Beautiful views and outfit :)
    MUCH LOVE KAREN
    (STYLESMORGASBORD) [BLOGLOVIN])

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and I love the outfit x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I love your hair like that.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so so gorgeous and idyllic! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ir

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i want to go to Greece. Hope you're having an amazing time!
    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! And the place looks so amazing!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to travel there. So beautiful and fresh!
    I write about Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews. If you have time, come to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should travel there, it's so nice!

      Delete
  8. Simply breathtaking scenery, we must visit as soon as possible! We love your look, fun, cute and perfect for summer travel

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit, it's so beautiful!

      Delete
  9. Such an exquisite place to travel to! Really is a special little treasure. I love your outfit especially the shorts!

    xox
    Reena
    http://bebedejuillet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! It looks very interesting ! I'd like to visit it :)

    Lovely outfit btw !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing you should definitely go

      Delete
  11. Amazing looking place, I would love to travel there. Great outfit as well however I don't like the gladiator style shoes. If you ever want to change your eye color you should visit here.

    ReplyDelete