Friday, 21 August 2015

I am so happy!

After recently returning from my amazing trip to Florida, yesterday I received my GCSE results and I am happy to say the least! Although in the long term these results may not determine a lot, I was ridiculously proud of myself and my friends for achieving the grades they did. I won't lie, I spent countless nights tucked away revising for them but the hard work always pays off. My day was filled with celebrating plus a dog walk with my favourite person and photographer, my mum. I decided to wear the jumper from Brandy Melville that I picked up from Pacsun in the states, I must admit I am so obsessed with this brand that I almost cried when I saw it in person. The things fashion does to me...
I decided to pair it with my Topshop skirt as I am taking full advantage of showing off my tan. For someone who is naturally as pale as a milk bottle, my tan is something to be proud of! Look forward to some Orlando posts coming soon as I did get chance to take a few snaps but occasionally,  I was too busy in awe of the fact I was in America. I have had the perfect summer, surrounded by the perfect people and these results were the perfect way to end it! I am so happy...


Lucy x






18 comments:

  1. That sweatshirt it's so cool !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    GFC you want to follow and keep in touch?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt!

    Basic Is The Mood

    http://basicisthemood.blogspot.fr/2015/08/july-buys.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's awesome, Lucy! Congrats! I remember cramming exceptionally hard for my GCSEs too and yes, hard work always pays off. Your sweatshirt is life and I can't wait for your Orlando post!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it definitely does! Hopefully they will be up soon!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on getting the results you wanted and I love jumper and skirt combo!!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt soo much! and glad to hear you had a good time here in USA (:


    www.karolayncorzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look, love it :) Kiss from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! (If I remember rightly that is french for thank you) ahah

      Delete
  8. That skirt is perfect and congrats on your test results!
    Sophia
    plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you did well! I'm so glad GCSEs are over now haha! Love this outfit too x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete