Friday, 28 August 2015

Disney disney disney

As some of you may or may not know I spent two weeks this summer in Florida with my best friend Ell and her wonderful family. We spent 6 days at disney, 2 at universal and in between visited the malls, beaches and fast food chains the UK doesn't have. As for America, I am in love! The people were so much more approachable than the english, everyone I spoke to just seemed genuinely interested in talking to me! Although I didn't get a tonne of pictures as I did not have my mum to follow me round and snap away, I though I'd share a few of my favourites from the days we were there. The humidity was pretty extreme, so my outfits did not really venture out as a shorts a top combo was the comfiest choice. These pictures were taken the first day in disney at Magic Kingdom, I would say the highlight there was definitely space mountain or seeing the castle. The whole time I was there I was so in awe of how magical everything was I could barely take it in. I would've loved to see the fireworks at night but that will have to be saved for my next visit...

Lucy x





20 comments:

  1. wown looks so cool and fun :D

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth! Love it!!! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous you went to Disney, it looked amazing xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I really want to go to disney now!! Looks like you had so much fun! x

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to go!!! It is so magical and you'll love it

      Delete
  5. Amazing photos :)
    Want to follow each other on GFC, G+ and / or Facebook?! Let me know ♥

    http://cocomademedothis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I'm jelous, haha. Disneyland looks so fun :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip looked so fun! I'd love to visit Disneyland in Florida one day!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an amazing experience, I loved it and highly recommend going!

      Delete
  8. I've never been but it looks so nice! Your picture with Peter Pan is so cute! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to visit Disneyland/ world! I'm a big Disney fan! Looks like you had a great time x


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pics! Would be great to visit Disneyland some day :)
    I'm following you now on Bloglovin and GFC. Could you do the same? xx

    Marianne // Picture Me

    ReplyDelete