Sunday, 13 September 2015

Black and white is unbeatable, and so is a little grunge

It certainly isn't everyday you come across a giant elephant on the side of a building in the middle of nowhere, so why not make the most of it and snap it for the blog? Although it was on top of the windiest hill I've ever stood on, I embraced that and battled through. Layering has become a more dominant trend in my style, I find the perfect staples for it are a basic tee (forever 21), long shirt (Jollychic) and a vest (H&M).  You can always change up with the colours but these 3 pieces will instantly add something unique to your look. I had been looking for the perfect white shirt for such a long time as they were either too sheer, too thick or too short! However, I adore everything about this one from Jollychic.com! They are a fabulous store that is hosting a giveaway where the winner can win $20 to spend which you can easily get two pieces with!
Here is how to enter:
2. Leave your email in the comments of this blog post
3. Follow my blog!
Simple!
To assist the layers on top, these New Look simple jeans acted as the perfect base with my Adidas gazelles. As much as I adore dressing with my 'vintage touch', outfits like these are also some of my favourites. Black and white is unbeatable, and so is a little grunge...

Lucy x










22 comments:

  1. Black and white and grunge for the win! I love this look. and an elephant on the side of a building on top of a windy hill in the middle of nowhere? Too cool, haha, have a lovely Sunday, Lucy!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, definitely one of my favourite locations!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit, you look so cool and edgy aha. I'm never really much of a layerer but I keep seeing really nice outfits with that type of vest overlayer jacket type thing!x
    libbyjade26.blgospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should try out a vest, they are such staples!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love changing it up!

      Delete
  4. Love the layering, the leather sleeveless jacket is amazing! And love the location too, of course you need to make the most of it aha! (Thank you for all your lovely comments on our blog too! <3)

    Summer, The Twins Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's fine I adore your blog!

      Delete
  5. Great look, I love the elephant background. Thanks for the giveaway!

    My email is lauraclark92 - at - gmail.com

    Laura
    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I love the vest
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your outfit, especially the leather vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally be taking that elephant wall as a blog opportunity as well. As for the wind, it can be a nightmare when photos are taken but i think it can look great also. Lovely look :)

    http://www.thewhimsicalwildling.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such an amazing piece of art, thank you!

      Delete
  9. Ou, nice leather vest! Love all the layering in this look xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool jacket and you've matched it perfectly with the rest of the look.

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete