Thursday, 17 September 2015

It does not make me a cowgirl

Yes I did choose to shoot these shots near a farm, no that does not mean I'm an aspiring cow girl!
On a recent day out, I found this gem of a jacket from a vintage shop in Haworth for only £20 (can you even believe it)!! Considering these suede jackets are going for over £100 on the high street, I bagged it as quick as I could because it was such a gem. I must admit, it is quite a bold piece yet I wanted to change up the textures by pairing my leather look jeans, the combination of leather and suede really reminds me of the classic Wild West. I opted for New Look boots as the cut outs are so unique 'these boots are make for walking', a Miss Selfridge lace up top  and to finish it off wore this beautiful necklace from Happiness Boutique! This wonderful brand sells amazing products, but is also about spreading the message of positivity. A positive outlook is something I try to emit through my blog posts by sharing what I love with you all, so being able to collaborate with someone associated with something I believe so strongly in was wonderful. Click here to check out Happiness boutique and show them the love they deserve! I adore the necklace as a finishing touch, but no, the rest of the outfit does not make me a cow girl...

Lucy x







42 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful jacket. What a great find, you lucky thing.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it, isn't it just amazing!!

      Delete
  2. stunning photos, you look so cool!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is innnnnsane girl, so so cool

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, that jacket is gorgeous! You look so good, Lucy, and I'm LOVING the new theme!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thank you for noticing!!! I have spent so long decided on what to do with my theme and I think I finally found the perfect one!

      Delete
  5. super cool outfit, and I love the new look of your blog!! x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for noticing, it took me so long to decide on it!

      Delete
  6. What an absolute bargain! :P the fringed suede jacket is Gorgeous! Love the Outfit Lucy <3

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolute bargain! :P the fringed suede jacket is Gorgeous! Love the Outfit Lucy <3

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolute bargain! :P the fringed suede jacket is Gorgeous! Love the Outfit Lucy <3

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new blog design is gorgeous! x
    fashionsmyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. cannot put in word how much we love that jacket! our style is quite similar but our blog is a newbie, would you give it a try and check it out? :) kisses, giiiirl xx
    www.wepaintitblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your jacket is absolutely amazing, I love it so much! You got it for such a bargain as well, I'm rather jealous!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did didn't I, I nearly screamed when I saw it & the price!!

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous jacket! You pull it off brilliantly! :) xxx
    www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. A bold look it is but you certainly pull it off! You look great! I love the jacket paired with those trousers.

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is a bit out there for me!

      Delete
  14. this jacket is just everthing!! LOVE!!

    Hannah xx
    Raspberry Kitsch | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This jacket is so cool and retro! I would never know how to wear it but you pull it off so well, and such a bargain!!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a very stunning fringed jacket right there!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  17. This jacket is amazing! I get so jealous when people find one-off amazing vintage bargains :(

    http://www.iamnicrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually it doesn't happen to me but I was so happy!

      Delete
  18. that is such an awesome jacket! lovelovelove!! great find!!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit! I love your jacket, it suits you so well! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heya! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the details here http://www.almsee.co.uk/2015/09/liebster-award.html Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh it's so nice! Love finding bargains in vintage shops! Love this outfit, the boots are so nice too! x

    Summer, The Twins Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your amazing jacket!! You look so cute!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this jacket, such a great find :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this jacket, have almost the same, such a cool style ;) Bonjour from France, *-* Sand. *-*
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete