Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Let's look forward to the future!

I tend to think that the weather hates me. It always happens that during those 'back to school' transitional weeks from summer to autumn, the weather miraculously decides 'Oh wait, now everyone isn't able to go out in the sun I should probably make it sunny'. Well weather you have won again, yet  part of me is definitely heavily anticipating those snowy winters evenings! Lets talk about pants, more specifically these New Look pants that I adore. To answer why, you can't beat a pair of pants that feel like pyjamas yet prove acceptable to leave the house in. That is a win win situation. I currently live in this H&M jumper because it is everything you could ask for and more, I suggest you all buy it. My shoes are probably not rated high on the practicality scale for dog walking, yet I can't help but think they look so good with this outfit!New Look you did well. A little bit from me now, what content would you like to see? I know my outfits are obviously my main interest yet I want to write more personal and helpful posts every once in a while, let me know what you think! Also, I GOT A NEW LAYOUT!!!! I was sick and tired of the dullness of my previous one and told myself 'Sod it, just buy something new!'. A new layout gives me more determination to produce the best content I possibly can, let's look forward to the future!

Lucy Jane x






28 comments:

  1. Loving that jumper, AND YOUR NEW LAYOUT IS AMAZING, LUCY! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this outfit. So 70s and lux!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty ! Love those pants !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear those trousers SO well!! Love how you styled them with the red jumper x

    Jodie
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the new layout, your hair, and outfit are so cute! xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the text as much as your look :) xx

    Picture Me

    Ps. Cute dog :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely to hear, glad people do read it!

      Delete
  7. Supercute outfit, I love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your outfit, you pull it off so well! I love how well put together it looks and the photography is beautiful too!

    P.S. Would you like to follow each other via google+? Just follow me and I will follow back
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/+QueenBeach/posts

    Grace xxx
    www.queenbeach.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my mum will be so chuffed!

      Delete
  9. Love this outfit so much! I have a couple of pairs of trousers that feel like PJ's, definitely winners!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're the best things in the world, definitely a saviour at college!

      Delete
  10. Love that jumper and those pants! Honestly just everything about this look <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your jumper is such a gorgeous and autumnal colour! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've paired the jumper with the pants. Absolutely cute outfit x

    - http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG the look is perfect, loe the shoes :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. We can totally see why you would fall in love with pants that are as comfortable as PJs, they are so cute and fit you very well, win-win! Your dog is adorable, as well!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete