Friday, 4 September 2015

Missing the occasional rays of sun

When I hear the words 'end of summer' I start to go into panic mode. One reason is because I start college which is completely new, and another because all my summer clothes will shortly be unsuitable to wear with England's wonderful climate. On a recent trip to Manchester I was adamant that the breezy weather was not stopping me from wearing my favourite TK Maxx pants for one last time! To keep me slightly warm, I wore this knit crop from Brandy Melville which is perfect for autumn.On a sidetone, please can someone open Brandy Melville in Manchester! I decided that I was going to find a way to style this choker from Forever 21 as I was unsure with how to wear it. I think it looks perfect with my dainty Urban Outfitters necklace and emphasis the bohemian element along with my H&M backpack. Although we didn't have much of a summer in the UK, I am going to miss the occasional rays of sun...

Lucy x





18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- outfit on fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek you look so freaking good- great post x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that compliment made me chuckle!

      Delete
  2. I love that crop top, seems so versatile! I'm trying to squeeze some more use out of my summer bits and bobs too!

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, going to be wearing it so much!

      Delete
  3. love this outfit so much! The choker necklace is amazing!!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pants and I love the grungy vibes with the top and chokers xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a brandy melville near me!! Its so pretty and the outfit looks so good together x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. England just needs Brandy Melvilles!

      Delete
  6. I get extremely anxious, too, because college, but ah, we can do this! I'm in love with this look, Lucy; your pants and choker are GORGEOUS!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, yes we can! Good luck!

      Delete
  7. Love the outfit!! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These trousers are so groovy! I'm going to remember these for summer so when it rolls back around I can buy some trousers like these, I hope I can actually pull them off though aha x
    libbyajde26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this chocker, oh my gosh its so cute but so cool! x

    ReplyDelete