Wednesday, 30 September 2015

When theres an occasion, why not?

Pinafore: Asos // Top: Primark // Shoes: Asos // Bag: H&M
I think there comes a point in everyones life where they begin to appreciate snake skin, and right now I'm at that point. When I found these gems on Asos I had to buy them, there is something quite Harry Styles-esc about them but I also feel slightly more like Alexa Chung which is always a plus. As for this pinafore, I can tell I am going to wear it to death! The patchwork denim definitely looks a lot more unique than the typical dungarees you can find in stores at the minute, that is why it stood out to me so much. The day I took these shots was my lovely Mums birthday, so Happy Birthday Mum and thank you for being the worlds most amazing Mother but also blog photographer! We went out for a lovely dinner in a small local cafe, I was slightly over dressed but when theres an occasion, why not?

Lucy Jane x










19 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with this outfit - the layering, that dress, those SHOES!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm obsessed with them!

      Delete
  2. I love the dress!! so cool!!
    ~Lauren
    stylehoopla.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, happy birthday to your mum! I'm in LOVE with that lace top, Lucy; it looks amazing on you!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be so happy that someone's wish her happy birthday, thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Very cool dress !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/09/firmoo-giveaway.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neeeeed those boots! Definitely added to my wish list!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice but so uncomfy, I won't lie!

      Delete
  6. You look spectacular and I love your boots! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit so much! Huge fan of pinafore dresses x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're so flattering, I love them!

      Delete
  8. I love this outfit! I need to buy that Primark top it looks like it would go with so much! Also your shoes are super funky x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so cheap as well!

      Delete
  9. Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much, love feedback like this!

      Delete