Thursday, 29 October 2015

Big and baggy clothes

Jacket: Zara // Skirt: Charity shop // Jumper: H&M // Shoes: H&M

There is something rewarding about going out in an outfit and blending in with the beautiful back drops as you stroll through the day. I can't get enough of this rust/orange colour and I do want to wear this jumper every day of my life, I won't lie. I'm never usually one to go for midi skirt but I found this gem in a charity shop a few weeks ago and I fell in love with this woodland print and colour palette. As for my jacket, I can not explain how much I adore this piece. Even though the price tag was a stretch for me, I can justify it by saying just look at it, it is stunning. I think a common trend for me throughout this season will be big and baggy clothing, I can't be doing with skin tight clothing revealing how much rubbish I'm eating...

Lucy Jane 







11 comments:

  1. Loving the boho vibes of this outfit, Lucy, and ugh, I'd pay anything for that jacket!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, looks very cool!

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful fall colors! I love your hennaed hand

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much, that skirt is actually amazing! Such a good charity shop find!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that camel coat!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool look
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/boho-boots-with-fringe.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is so lovely!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this outfit and all the warm colors! Gorgeous x
    Holly x
    The Twins' Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely post my dear
    the pictures are amazing, so inspiring,
    love your style, it’s always so on point

    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an amazing look :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so autumnal and pretty x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete