Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Not too out there

Stripe top: Miss Selfridge / Tee:Topshop / Pants:Primark / Shirt:Vintage/ Shoes:H&M/

For the past 5 weeks all my textiles and photography have consisted of is looking at linear pictures/samples, let's just say it's started to reflect in my outfits. I decided to mix different black and white patterns together because why not? Adding a few basic pieces into the mix definitely plays the outfit down nicely. Experimenting with patterns is something new to me but I think wearing subtle contrast to begin with is the way forward. I am obsessed with wearing patterned trousers at the minute, if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to know! Let's just sum things up by saying I'm pushing myself out there, but not too out there...

Lucy Jane x




17 comments:

  1. Cool look, I like your shoes so much!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the shirt! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome!! love the outfit<3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a unique outfit !! Fantastic job on mixing all the patterns <3

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the pants :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were so cheap as well!

      Delete
  6. Love the layering <3 You look beautiful!!

    Do visit my blog:
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog: your posts very interesting and inspiring! And your photos are beautiful!
    I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great outfit!
    You have a really nice blog, what do you say about follow each other? I will follow you back!
    Keep in touch!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I love this outfit!

    Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete