Sunday, 1 November 2015

I think this skirt may change my life

Jacket: H&M // Skirt: Vintage // Jumper: Primark // Shoes: Topshop // Bag: Primark

Take a moment of appreciation for this vintage suede skirt because I'm overly happy to own this beautiful piece. So last weekend me and my mum took a lovely trip to Chester because why not? It os such a lovely town with many good shops, lets just say I went a bit mad shopping. As autumn is in full swing, I had to bring back my well loved H&M leopard print jacket because it is pretty much my staple. Although the orange tones in this skirt are rather bright, I still adore this piece and I can't get over how perfect it is. It has the classic button down front, but the overlap and pocket shape gives it this unique twist and there is nothing I can fault about it. I had an amazing time wandering round finding cute little lanes, pretty parks and just appreciating how happy I am at the minute. Is it strange to say I think this skirt my change my life?

Lucy Jane








7 comments:

  1. First of all - your blog is so cute! Second of all, what a gorgeous skirt. I love this style! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, Love your skirt! You looks so pretty in this outfit!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, really love that skirt! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! What a great find.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful skirt! and it's even more lovely because it's vintage :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous skirt! Your photographs are also beautiful as if your coat! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete