Sunday, 28 February 2016

Let's pretend these were shot in the 60s

Jumper: Forever 21 // Dress: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Shoes: Topshop

Imagine...
1964, getting ready in an oh so chic apartment with the winged eyeliner perfectly shaping your eyes, the shift dress on you can't live without and a high neck jumper to top it all off. That's what my dreams are made of.

In reality, I shot these in the apartment I stayed at in Liverpool and I thought with a little editing I can incorporate that 60s touch. Although my outfit lacks the vintage pieces, Forever 21 have been keeping me going with so many of their clothes! I can't get enough of this red leather dress but haven't quite gained enough confidence to wear it alone, maybe I will one day. I have been that 'idiot' wearing sunglasses as an accessory when the sun is clearly not out but how could I not? With this outfit they just fit perfectly and the pop of orange reminds me of the bright interiors the 60s is famous for, I had to!

I will continue to write my posts about my admiration for the 60s because it is a love that can only grow, so for now lets pretend these were shot in the 60s.

Lucy Jane







12 comments:

  1. Love love love this outfit! 60s style is one of my favorites.

    xx Alyssa
    Visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are gorgeous Lucy and I adore your outfit and sunglasses! x
    fashionismyirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely LOVE this outfit! i've been looking for a dress like that for a while now as it's great for layering, as you have done :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get one, I wear it so much!

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! Love the dress *O*

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cool in this, love the look x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh this is so nice! I've always wanted a dress like this!

    charlotte-piears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete