Sunday, 14 February 2016

The empty shed from summer

Bodysuit: Zara // Shirt: Vintage // Waistcoat: H&M // Jeans: Vintage // Shoes: New Balance // Necklace: Marc Jacobs

Lately the colour palette of my outfits has definitely been a lot more vibrant than the tones in this post, but the brightest days don't always happen.

Levis, levis, levis... the comfiest jeans I ever did own. I paired them with a bodysuit, an item of clothing which has taken me so long to adapt to. The concept of them always screamed 'UNCOMFORTABLE' to me yet I could honestly live in this one. It pulls all my outwards bits inwards which I can't complain about and it looks sleek paired with absolutely anything. Bodysuits, you have won me over! My new balance trainers are pretty much as exciting as I get these days with footwear, I've never been a huge trainer lover but I will do anything I can to make my outfit look good wearing these. They are so comfy, I live for that.

Something I hate is seeing my shed empty. It's like my space for creativity, expression and a place where I feel so free has been put on hold. Even though it is definitely not gone forever, as it's only bare for the winter, I miss it so much! I feel like it's my own little space where I can reflect whatever lies in my head through the way I decorate, just a proper chilling place. 
So this means Shed2.0 this year is going to be bigger and better, watch this space...

Lucy Jane






16 comments:

  1. nice denim
    happy val
    new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2016/02/wedding-guest-red-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a nice read! Don't worry about the Shed, I'm sure it'll be better soon ♥

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be, just need it to be a bit warmer

      Delete
  3. Love your style, so eclectic! :)

    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want some Levis, there's an outlet store kind of near where I go to college and loads of my friends get jeans from there and come in to college with the nicest jeans and it makes me so jealous! Once I was in Rokit and thought I had got a pair of Levis but turns out they weren't (but they're still super funky). I really want a body suit, I keep seeing nice ones on Asos but a lot of the ones I like have a thong bottom rather than a normal one and I'd rather have a normal one!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get some Levis!!!! They really shape to your figure and are so comfy, I recommend them a lot. Also bodysuits are so comfy in my opinion so picking one of them up is a good idea if you like easy things to style

      Delete
  5. Great outfit, I love that waistcoat! Looks fab with the style of those jeans x

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I love your style - I really need to take a leaf out of your book haha! I love this outfit! x


    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's a lovely thing to hear!

      Delete
  7. Another amazing outfit - wish I could pull off trainers and the casual look!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore the denim and leather combo, you look amazing! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog; I'm in love with yours!x

    willowtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flannel!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete