Jumpsuit: Asos // Jumper: Primark // Bag: Calvin Klien // Shoes: Asos

The turtleneck, the snake skin and the denim jumpsuit, a heavenly combination...

This denim jumpsuit has been sitting patiently in my wardrobe waiting for me to have an occasion to wear it and I finally have. As much as I love it as a piece on it's own, there was no way I was braving the freezing cold weather without a trusty turtleneck. It was one of those combinations I thought would work really well or flop massively, luckily I think it went really well. 

Wearing bolder focal pieces is something I'm loving to do at the minute, having your outfit base around one central piece seems to provide the perfect outfits. It's an easy way to experiment with your  style and make slightly more outgoing choices without being too out there. So if you're someone to hold back with trying new things fashion wise, I advise you to buy one piece you adore but wouldn't usually go for. Work your outfit around it and try something new!

Lucy Jane