Jumper: Vintage // Jacket: Zara // Pants: Forever 21 // Necklace: Forever 21 // Shoes: Adidas

So I finally found the perfect black pair of fitted trousers I'd be longing for, but little old Lucy Jane couldn't keep them perfectly forever. Nope, she had to go and split them...

Forever 21 seems to have an endless supply of pieces which are key in my wardrobe and when I found these pants for such a reasonable price I had to buy them. Although they fitted wonderfully at the time, I'm blaming the Victoria Secret bum workout on the fact these split the first time I wore them. It seems to be happening far too often! I brought back my adored striped turtleneck as spring possibly may have sprung meaning I become way more vibrant with my colour choices. My aesthetic for this outfit took inspiration for the 'Chinese street style' I've seen a lot of recently, taking fitted pieces mixing denims, black and bolder tones. 

And I finally ask, is this top pink or purple? 
Let's see what you think...

Lucy Jane