Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Time to meet the leather hat

Top: Charity // Dungarees: H&M // Shoes: New Balance // Coat: Urban Outfitters // Hat: Vintage

If you don't follow me on instagram, which you really should @lucysb_, you probably won't be familiar with my beloved leather hat. I bought it on a whim from COW vintage because I thought I looked the slightest bit 'cool' which is an achievement for me. When I got home I showed my Mum what did she do? Laughed in my face! Despite the disapproval from my Mum, this hat is my love and any opportunity to wear it I will take! As for my mum, it was obviously throwing her back to her youth too much...

Searching through a box of old T-shirts, I pulled out this DKNY top for only 50p in a local charity shop and knew I couldn't leave it. Red is my all time favourite colour so that was a plus, but what I loved was the white piping round the edges. It's a trend that's been going on for soooo long, but one that I still love. I think I have a soft spot for vintage looking T-shirts and my collection is continuously growing, I need help!

Lucy Jane








11 comments:

  1. Love the outfit :3


    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit!! You look so pretty! :-)

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these overall pants + red top is just the coolest outfit ever!!! and that leather hat is way cute, love this entire look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, thank you I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit Lucy :) That hat is AMAZING!! x
    http://stylepeaches.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad everyone loves the hat, my mum might change her mind now!

      Delete
  5. Love the hat! Completes the outfit perfectly. I have to deal with my mum laughing at my fashion purchases all the time haha x

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, they just can't deal with reliving their youth through their daughters fashion choices!

      Delete
  6. Such a cool outfit - we love the tee and especially the hat, despite what your mum thinks!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete