Wednesday, 1 June 2016

How to fall in love...

Top: Zara // Bralet: Urban Outfitters // Pants: Boohoo // Jacket: Zara // Shoes: New Look // Belt: Mango // Choker: Boohoo

Putting items of clothing together can easily go so right or so wrong, everyones own opinion of whats right and wrong is different. We express ourselves individually. However, some outfits are so right in so many ways and to me I certainly hit the nail on the head with this look!

Red is such a statement colour that has always been a favourite of mine, it seems to make me look so much more interesting than I really am. The classic monochromatic look has been long gone for me, I throw on a hint of red and I look interesting! I won't lie, I have no theory behind my 'Red + Lucy Jane = Interesting' conclusion yet you have to believe me. It is a colour that fills me with confidence, therefore every chance I get to wear it, I will. 
Red is always a good idea.

Onto to how to fall in love, there are two initial steps that do it for me...
1. A colour palette of red, white and black
2. A whole lot of delicate embroidery 
If I fooled you I truly apologise, yet my love for this Zara jacket is so real! Every angle of it looks flawless, it can be paired with so many outfits and it makes me feel very very fancy. 
I mean, who is going to pass up an opportunity to feel fancy?

Lucy Jane








20 comments:

  1. such a unique look! love the bomber :)

    x Lilli
    please check out my fashionblog if you want: www.LilliFerreira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, it's so different and unquie. I really love the shoes and the jacket, it's my favorite part of this look.

    Check out my blog at:
    www.thefashionmarshall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this jacket is my new favourite piece!

      Delete
  3. What a cool jacket, actually everything is pretty cool about this outfit. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful!! Cute outfit!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely comment, thank you very much!

      Delete
  5. your pants are so cool, I love the texture
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo comfy as well, I love them!

      Delete
  6. The jacket is super cute! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is my new favourite piece!

      Delete
  7. Those trousers are amazing.. I love them! Please do visit my blog if you get the chance, I love seeing new faces on it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is AMAZING! I absolutely adore it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the material of your trousers - i have a jumpsuit from topshop in the same material and i love it! your jacket and shoes are lovely too!

    Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the comfiest material!

      Delete