Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Oops.

Jacket: H&M // Top: Vintage // Pants: Forever 21 // Socks: Primark // Shoes: M&S Alexa Chung

We all know the 'oops' moments. The feeling of something not quite going right yet you do absolutely nothing to prevent it. 
Life is trial and error but I hate the oops moments.

Oops.
 I spent a week away from civilisation without comprehending when I return I actually have responsibilities, my Duke of Edinburgh week definitely provided me with a little escapism even though it was to fields filled with sheep, cows and stubborn horses. Arriving back into reality came as a shock. 
Uni, future, jobs, the rest of your life. 
I find comfort in the escapisms because my mind is ticking tirelessly around thinking about all of the above, I don't want a recipe for my future.

Oops.
I wore a Harley Davidson biker tee with glittery socks, abolishing all edginess this vintage tee provides. You could argue the ripped hem on my culottes show a slight edge, but lets be honest who could ever take the 5 year old out of Lucy Jane?

Lucy Jane





9 comments:

  1. I think Oops moments are sometimes what makes the specific moment a moment, if you get my meaning? I think those socks and that tee juxtapose so interestingly together, and honestly, would this outfit be a Lucy Jane outfit otherwise? I doubt it.

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, the little tainted 'oops' moments are probably the rawest moments we feel!

      Delete
  2. Nice post!! We would like to promote throuth our social networks. You have a lot of potential. When you write about fashion, mention us with your post by twitter (@ivorybrandstr) and we will share it. So you will get promotion.

    Greetings by www.Blog.IvoryBrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! A good read as always

    <3
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is gorgeous !! would love if you could check out mine ?? https://fallingfairie.wordpress.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that tee!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete