Velvet culottes have been on my wishlist for months. With Zara bringing out the most beautifully sewn yet incredibly expensive embroidered versions, I just could not seem to find the perfect pair.

Guess what my charity shop bopping lead me to?

VELVET CULOTTES!
Once loved by some elderly lady, at the small sum of £1 they are now my beloved pants that I know I will constantly wear. With winter being my peak time for eating loads and then wanting to hide the damage done, oversized baggy trousers are the only things I seem to want in my life. They are comfy, loose and so so soft. 

I think I have a love hate relationship with velvet. It reminds me of my 13 year old days of wearing creepers, black velvet skirt and my Granddads old shirts. Those were the days I thought my style was individual but let's just say tumblr had a huge influence.
 As of now, I think me and velvet have a great relationship but not anything near that of me and glitter!

Lucy Jane