The sassy red shoes...
Although they are sadly not a Charity Shop purchase, I have been keeping my eye out for similar pairs whilst bopping round the shops. Giving off a 70s disco-dancer style from the red vinyl material and bold silver details, they are the perfect party shoe. I am soooooo in love with them! Sadly rather uncomfortable to wear, you just have to deal with the pain and stomp around sassily!

The rest of this outfit is quite experimental for me, I'm not usually one to layer in this way or go for black and white tones but you've got to try something new! What I love about this pairing is that this shirt was probably previously owned by a elderly lady, now I'm wearing it with a velvet bra and leather boots. How can you not find re-inventing clothes so interesting??? It's like giving them a new life! These culottes are a beloved pair which I got and cut off the hems, leaving these silver and black threads loosely hanging. 
As my style is progressing, I've discovered I like to leave things slightly unfinished. Having a polished style is never my end aim as where is the fun in being clean cut?
 Gotta add a bit of surprise just like with my sassy red shoes...

Lucy Jane