If I had to live in one piece of clothing for the rest of my life and the choice was down to my Mum, then it would 100% be this dress! 

Since discovering it at the Manchester kilo sale, my Mum and I have been obsessed. I have no idea of the original brand of the dress but something about it is so perfect. The bright, bold pattern is a perfect match for the summery festival vibes I am always inspired by, paired with a ton of glitter it looks amazing. With having issues with my stomach, this summer I have been all about comfort. I struggle to find pieces that are loose fitting as well as flattering as the two just don't seem to work for me! However, the floaty design of this dress is absolutely perfect leaving me with so much space to breath and dance around!

Paying a whole £2 for this dress, I have certainly got my wear out of it! Paired here with some Primark metallic boots and my Zara star choker, it just screams summer. It's such a versatile piece you could pair with almost anything. For a festival add a pair of wellies, a cute rain coat and your good to go, its perfect! The fact I've missed out on festival season this year gives me all the more reason to wear my mothers favourite floral, I can act like I'm immersed in the music, not giving a care in the world when really I'm just dancing around in a pretty dress!

Lucy Jane