Coat: Boohoo // Jumper: M&S // Pants: Zara // Boots: Dr Martens // Bag: Zara // Hat: Topshop

A lot of the time I want to showcase the creme de la creme of my style through my blog, save the best outfits for posting because thats what I feel most confident in. For 2018 I've decided to show every single aspect of my 'style' because lets be honest, most days I favour comfort over anything!
I find this time of the year quite hard to dress for as it is F R E E Z I N G and I refuse to catch a cold. So whenever I leave the house I have a go to warm outfit I'd like to call 'my winter uniform'.

First of all, I need a big, comfy, warm jumper! I have a few I rotate through during winter but this star printed M&S find has to be my favourite. My Mum actually got me this for Christmas which was the first surprise and the second was that it was from M&S. I adore the fit, the colour, the pattern and the fact it makes me feel so snug. In addition to the items keeping me warm, I constantly wear my Boohoo black puffer coat as it is so cozy I never want to take it off. The downside is it's black and I do find my outfits lacking much colour, but when I'm warm, I'm happy so who really cares. For my bottoms I can always count on my trusty pair of Zara flares. They're so much comfier than jeans or fitted trousers and I think they hug onto my curves and flatter my figure a lot! I always think with a pair of flares you need some chunky shoes and in winter I am forever wearing my Dr Martens. I've worn them so much they feel like slippers to me and I have just enough room to wear a pair of fluffy socks to keep my feet toasty, what more could you want?

I guess my winter uniform isn't all that glamorous or astounding but for now it's purposeful. I adore dressing up for ANY occasion, but on an everyday basis I lean towards the comfort factor. I can't wait for days to get a little bit warmer as I know my style flourishes then with colours, patterns and textures!
What is your winter uniform?

Lucy Jane